Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rubaie: Washington lie to Iraq and want to divide it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rubaie: Washington lie to Iraq and want to divide it Empty Rubaie: Washington lie to Iraq and want to divide it

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Feb 2016, 4:41 am

[ltr]Rubaie: Washington lie to Iraq and want to divide it[/ltr]

Since 02.03.2016 at 11:52 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the former national security adviser, member of a coalition of state law, the Attorney Muwaffaq al-Rubaie, on Wednesday that the current US policy, whether intentionally or unintentionally, will assist in the division of Iraq practically.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Rubaie said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "US policy on the ground lead to the division in spite of their declaration the contrary," asserting that "America talk about the unity of Iraq and the obvious lie; because the actual policy on the ground lead to the partition of Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued that "America's policy that lead to the partition of Iraq appeared evident since 1991 in Iraqi Kurdistan, when he worked to create safe zones there, led twenty years later that the Kurdistan serve as an independent region for Iraq militarily and politically and economically," pointing out that "Washington trying to reproduce the same scenario with the western regions. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Rubaie and that "the American way of thinking suggests that they do not understand the region and do not understand the complexities of Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She and defense parliamentary security earlier, that Washington is trying to seek to divide Iraq and spreading sectarian spirit and sedition among the components of the people, as called for security forces to free the usurped areas of Daash and not rely on the US side Bdharbath Kjulh.anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:19 pm