Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tribal tensions shut hand Abi Saida markets for a second day in a row

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tribal tensions shut hand Abi Saida markets for a second day in a row Empty Tribal tensions shut hand Abi Saida markets for a second day in a row

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Jan 2017, 4:07 am

Tribal tensions shut hand Abi Saida markets for a second day in a row

Saturday January 21, 2017 12:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    said a local source in the province of Diyala , Saturday, that the hand Abe marketsSidon northeast to death almost closed for the second day in a row because of tribal tensions, as he pointed to the existence of efforts to contain the situation and prevent a Nfjarh. 

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, that " the markets and shops in the area Abi Saida center (30 km north east of Baquba) almost closed for the second day in a row amid very limited movement of citizens because of tribal tensions created by the incident , two civilians were killed Thursday night from by an unknown in the market. "

The source , who asked not to be named, said "there are efforts strenuous in order to contain the situation in hand and prevent the outburst because of the repercussions negative effects on the security landscape in general , especially if the active close to them connected sleeper cells b Daesh will exploit any situation to carry out criminal acts against innocent ". 

Abi Saida saw yesterday , tribal tensions sharply a day after two civilians were killed amid the market has led to the closure of most of the markets and shops in the center of Abu Saida.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 7:48 am