Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait trains displaced Iraqi women to set up small projects in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait trains displaced Iraqi women to set up small projects in Iraq Empty Kuwait trains displaced Iraqi women to set up small projects in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Feb 2017, 11:32 am

[ltr]Kuwait trains displaced Iraqi women to set up small projects in Iraq[/ltr]

Since 08/02/2017 16:39 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Kuwait Society for Relief, announced Wednesday, to organize training courses for Displaced Iraqi women to set up small businesses in their country as part of a campaign (Kuwait by your side).[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraqi Unified Medical Association for Relief and Development, said a local partner of the Kuwaiti Association in a statement that I followed / balances News /, "These training courses aimed to train about 2,500 displaced Iraqi from those who have lost a breadwinner where it will train 500 displaced in the five provinces which Nineveh and Diyala, Anbar, Salah religion as well as the capital Baghdad. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Assembly that "the organization of courses has been under the supervision of the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq Salem Zamanan and in coordination and cooperation with the Iraqi Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It showed that "courses include instruction on the art of sewing displaced and the work of pastry and poultry craft and other professions in order to enable them to set up small businesses to meet their basic needs and to meet the tough requirements of life."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The campaign (Kuwait by your side) several charity projects in support of displaced Iraqis, including the establishment of schools and the distribution of medical aid, food, Mdavi.anthy 29 / tc n carried out[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 7:15 pm