Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hilali: There are serious about changing the electoral commission and the law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hilali: There are serious about changing the electoral commission and the law Empty Hilali: There are serious about changing the electoral commission and the law

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Feb 2017, 3:04 am

[size=30]Hilali: There are serious about changing the electoral commission and the law[/size]
    22/02/2017 11:25 | Number of Views: 210
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    He confirmed a member of the parliamentary legal committee, Ibtisam al-Hilali, on Wednesday, that there are serious when the House of Representatives to change the electoral commission and the law, while suggesting that it was decided at a hearing Tuesday to postpone the topic of altering Commission Act to another time.
    Hilali In an interview with "direction Press," said that the next few days will witness a change in the Electoral Commission Act in line with the interests of the voter and the candidate and the Iraqi people, indicating that the members of parliament a genuine desire to change that law and the Commission.
    She added: Commission change needs to approve the law for it so as not to interfere with the end of UNHCR's work scheduled in the month of September next appointment.
    It is said that a lot of political and popular circles calling for amending the election law in order to redress the small blocs in addition to changing the Electoral Commission with new ones.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:45 pm