Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Electoral Commission calls on voters to expedite the receipt of their biometric electoral cards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Electoral Commission calls on voters to expedite the receipt of their biometric electoral cards Empty The Electoral Commission calls on voters to expedite the receipt of their biometric electoral cards

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Nov 2018, 1:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]The Electoral Commission calls on voters to expedite the receipt of their biometric electoral cards[/size]

[rtl]57 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]The head of the electoral administration, Ahmed Rahim Bishara, on Saturday called on voters to review the centers of delivery of the card biometric voter who did not receive previously.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Bishara said in a statement received "Trend Press" a copy of it, the UNHCR began distributing these cards as of the 18th of this month in all governorates of Iraq for voters to vote in general except the provinces of Kurdistan and Anbar.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The statement added that the Commission will begin in the coming days to distribute electronic cards to the security forces (special vote) after a plan has been developed for this purpose through coordination with the Ministries of Interior, Defense and other security services.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The head of the electoral administration called on voters who did not make their statements to visit the registration centers in their areas of residence for the purpose of modernization.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:30 am