Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

..alavraj Egypt for Mubarak

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

..alavraj Egypt for Mubarak Empty ..alavraj Egypt for Mubarak

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2017, 3:06 am

History of edits:: 03/13/2017 17:35 • 140 visits readable
    {International: Euphrates News} approved adviser Nabil Sadek, the Egyptian Attorney General, on Monday, on the release of former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, after a court ruling to acquit him of the charge of the killing of demonstrators, which six years ago tried.
    And as close to the Mubarak family sources, it is expected the former president out within a day or two from the hospital to his home in Heliopolis, the same house , which was inhabited since taking office.
    The Egyptian Court of Cassation, has acquitted former President Mohammed Hosni Mubarak of the charges against him of inciting the killing of demonstrators in the revolution of January 25, a final judgment became enforceable and not subject to appeal or cancellation.
    Mubarak is currently serving his sentence issued against him in the case of the presidential palaces, in which the Court of Cassation ruled in the past year jail three years, was convicted of seizing 125 million from the budget of the Presidency allowances in conjunction with his two sons Alaa and Gamal.
    He said a close associate of the former president 's family source, the remand period he spent in prison Mubarak, beyond the period in which he was sentenced, and therefore it has the right to claim compensation for the period of his imprisonment, which will not happen in Algalb.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=139897

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 9:57 pm