Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt and Iraq ..... Aljowaily and Shabibi ...... Mubarak and al-Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt and Iraq ..... Aljowaily and Shabibi ...... Mubarak and al-Maliki  Empty Egypt and Iraq ..... Aljowaily and Shabibi ...... Mubarak and al-Maliki

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Sep 2014, 5:22 pm

Egypt and Iraq ..... Aljowaily and Shabibi ...... Mubarak and al-Maliki !!!!!! 

09/13/20141 

In the mid-nineties of the last century, has been the appointment of Dr. Ahmed Aljowaily minister of supply in Egypt, and the good fortune of the Egyptian people and the misfortune of the dictator's corrupt ousted Hosni Mubarak, said that the man was an honest honest without the rest of the gang Mubarak thieves Serer, - for his safety when compared to corruption polite limited corruption hyper licentious imaginary gang thieves Serer parked on us understand the prophets and angels - so became the talk of the Egyptian street for his integrity and Tafvh, and through what felt like the Egyptians significant improvement wrought, in the quality of food supplies, and their diversity, and cheap prices, which was provided to the Egyptians through cooperative societies were his days in the ministry days and Saad Naeem poor Egyptians. I've frightened the Egyptians talk about honest Minister Sharif Ahmed Aljowaily and for Tafvh Hosni Mubarak and his gang, but what was it that directed by the ministry of the first cabinet reshuffle and thus did not hold an honest minister Sharif only a little more than two years under the rule of a corrupt dictator deposed. 
      And to give each his right, the Secretariat requires that point, to the Harami corrupt Mubarak, and despite the corruption and immorality, and even though he is also one of the leaders of coincidence who plagued them this nation degenerate hangover Tayh luck and scolded, where all that was dreaming after the end of the war of October, to be appointed by Sadat's ambassador in London, and this is what I think when sent by Sadat to lead front section as his deputy, and the rest of the story and the incident podium, which brought him the president of Egypt known, but it was the anointed remnant of a statesman So no malice Aljowaily on him and did not fabricate cases of corruption or mismanagement of transmitting the minister Sharif and only the courts, but let it go quietly to his home and rested and rested him and from reputed Vdanh - Mubarak - and his gang is corrupt. 

To complement the rest of the Tqtogah Please Return to the title. 

There are decisions do not deserve to be described only one word, "the resolution shame." 
      With warm greetings and respect for honest Sharif Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi. 

There is no power but from God Almighty, who does not praise the decisions shame others. 

Amer al-Jubouri. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:00 pm