Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Call for Iraqi-Syrian-Iranian-Russian Alliance, Iraqi MP

jedi17
    jedi17

Call for Iraqi-Syrian-Iranian-Russian Alliance, Iraqi MP Empty Call for Iraqi-Syrian-Iranian-Russian Alliance, Iraqi MP

Post by jedi17 Wed 22 Mar 2017, 5:49 pm

Call for Iraqi-Syrian-Iranian-Russian Alliance, Iraqi MP
    6:56 AM ADMIN
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: State of Law Alliance MP Firdous al-Awadi attacked the alliance between

Iraq and the United States, describing it as "fragile" and "made damages on the country".

She called the federal government to form an Iraqi-Syrian-Iranian-Russian alliance in the post-Da'ish (ISIS) era.

The call of the alliance, headed by ex-premier Nouri al-Malik, coincided with Iraqi Premier Haidar al-Ibadi's official visit to the United States.

MP al-Awadi added that Iraq should "reconsider" its military alliances which negatively affected Iraq, prolonged the war against Da'ish organization and weakened Iraq and Syria for the benefit of Israel.

"Iraq should defend itself from coming events, where the only way is to have alliances with the countries that helped it most, like Iran and Russia", she added.

She called to end the US presence in Iraq due to the increase in US forces in the country outside the limits of experts.

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 7:54 am