Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Badr demanding parliament to hold accountable all of the "hinder" interrogations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Badr demanding parliament to hold accountable all of the "hinder" interrogations Empty Deputy for Badr demanding parliament to hold accountable all of the "hinder" interrogations

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Mar 2017, 3:18 am

Deputy for Badr demanding parliament to hold accountable all of the "hinder" interrogations

23/03/2017

Direction Press / special
    He demanded the MP for Bader Manal Amuslimawi block, on Thursday, the House of Representatives to take decisions to hold all of contributing to the obstruction and procrastination of the process of questioning of ministers and officials involved in corruption cases and suspicions.
    Amuslimawi In an interview with "direction Press," he said he should be held interrogations as there is a great imbalance in services and great suffering among citizens as well as to fight financial and administrative corruption, indicating that hinder interrogations or put obstacles or procrastination or procrastination require the issuance of decisions of the House of Representatives to hold accountable anyone who tries to delay or impede or Yassouf interrogations.
    It is said that a member of the Badr parliamentary bloc, Mohammed fact, stressed that the coming stage will witness the parliament hall for questioning a number of ministers and officials.
    Kuhn said in an interview for "direction Press" that the interrogation includes accusing the questioner with administrative offenses or suspicions of corruption and then displays the answer to the House of Representatives to show their conviction or not the answers, stressing the continuation of the interrogations as long as there are legitimate by MPs questions is part of their oversight role.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:29 am