Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament Will Hold The Caretaker Government Accountable For Approving Projects Outside Its

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Parliament Will Hold The Caretaker Government Accountable For Approving Projects Outside Its Empty Deputy: Parliament Will Hold The Caretaker Government Accountable For Approving Projects Outside Its

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jan 2022, 10:42 am

[size=38]Deputy: Parliament Will Hold The Caretaker Government Accountable For Approving Projects Outside Its Powers
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    01/31/2022 | 6:01 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    The representative of Basra Governorate, Rafiq Hashem, confirmed, on Monday, that the caretaker government has approved the “Aqaba Pipe” project in the absence of the House of Representatives, which is a violation for which it will be held accountable.
    Hashem said in a statement to the "Information" agency, "We in Parliament do not allow Iraq's wealth to go abroad, and the Aqaba Pipe will stand against it in Parliament and we will hold everyone involved in it accountable," noting that "the Aqaba project was approved in the absence of the House of Representatives."
    He added that "the caretaker government cannot ratify projects that pertain to the country, and the House of Representatives is concerned with that," noting that "the Aqaba pipeline project will be reviewed again in the current parliament session."
    He pointed out, "We in the House of Representatives will hold all parties involved in the Aqaba pipeline accountable, as it is a project that serves foreign interests and has no financial returns."
    The economic analyst, Younis Al-Kaabi, had confirmed, earlier, that the extension of the Aqaba pipeline from Basra to Jordan, Egypt and then the Zionist entity came in response to American, regional and Arab pressures, while noting that Iraq is the biggest loser of the project.

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:58 am