Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: If China does not solve the problem of North Korea, we Snhlha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: If China does not solve the problem of North Korea, we Snhlha Empty Trump: If China does not solve the problem of North Korea, we Snhlha

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 2:41 am

Trump: If China does not solve the problem of North Korea, we Snhlha

03/04/2017 09:43 | Number of readings: 28 font size:  Decrease font  Enlarge font

Direction Press / Agencies
    US President Donald Trump stressed that the United States is prepared to respond to the nuclear threat of North Korea, "alone," if China did not put pressure on Pyongyang to abandon its nuclear program.
    Trump said in an interview with the newspaper "Financial Times", "All I can say if China does not resolve (the problem), North Korea, we Snhlha."
    The paper quoted, Deputy US National Security Adviser K. T. McFarland said, the Pyongyang government's ability to hit a real American missile provider with a nuclear warhead with the end of the mandate of the Trump first.
    For its part, the United States delegate to the United Nations Nicky Healy said in an interview with Channel " the ABC"TV," China is the only country that can rein in North Korea. "
    Healy said, "you will see that during the upcoming meeting between the US President, Donald Trump and his Chinese counterpart next week will be devoted to the largest and most important part of the talks, the issues of non-proliferation of nuclear weapons and North Korea."
    North Korea fired early last month, 4 missiles, 3 of which fell into the Japanese economic zone in the Sea of ​​Japan, not far from the coast of Akita Prefecture north of the country.
    The subject of North Korea since 2006, international sanctions, in order to block the development of nuclear and missile programs.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/158125.html

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:01 pm