Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: North Korea is acting very bad way China is doing nothing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: North Korea is acting very bad way China is doing nothing Empty Trump: North Korea is acting very bad way China is doing nothing

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2017, 3:28 pm

History of edits:: 17.3.2017 16:55 • 60 visits readable
    {International: Euphrates News} US President Donald Trump said on Friday that North Korea "behave very badly," and China is doing little to help.
    The statement came at the Trump tweet him on the social networking site {Twitter} hours after US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson 's remarks in which he said that "US policy of strategic patience with Pyongyang over."
    Trump said on Twitter , "North Korea is acting very bad way, remained {} manipulating the United States for years," adding that "China has done little to help."
    The visiting US Secretary of State, currently South Korea before heading to China on Saturday and Sunday to meet with Chinese President Xi Jin Bing.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=140090

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:29 pm