Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TEHRAN: Iranian exports 10 goods to Iraq made a profit of $ 1.65 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TEHRAN: Iranian exports 10 goods to Iraq made a profit of $ 1.65 billion Empty TEHRAN: Iranian exports 10 goods to Iraq made a profit of $ 1.65 billion

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2017, 3:14 am

TEHRAN: Iranian exports 10 goods to Iraq made a profit of $ 1.65 billion

Date: 04/08/2017 11:02
    Iranian Stock Exchange economy

Information / Baghdad ..

The Secretary-General of the Chamber of Commerce Mehdi Iran-Iraq Carmi Port on Saturday that 10 export commodities Iranian profits to Iraq amounted to $ 1.65 billion.

The agency quoted the "Knight" for Carmi Bor as saying, "The cement and food of the most important export commodities to Iraq in the past years, and that Iran has made a profit by $ 1.65 billion of 10 commodities," noting that reflect on the list of export commodities of Iran to Iraq, with the exception of some petrochemical materials, comprising mainly raw food, such as watermelon, tomatoes and dairy products. "

He stressed "the importance of adopting accurate programs to raise exports of Iranian goods to Iraq size and orientation towards construction materials and food and goods that the two sides turned to the need for trade and active role in the production sector, Iran's market."

He called on the Iraqi Secretary of the Iranian Chamber of Commerce to "hold a monetary union - bank between the two countries for the use of currencies available in the intraregional trade"

The Iranian official said that "banking transactions between Iran and Iraq has not seen until now an important shift, however, opening letters of credit services (LCD) and the issuance of letters of guarantee public banking operations, have had limited, through the branches of the Iranian bank in Iraq in recent years." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 10:57 pm