Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It killed 15 soldiers in a Saudi military helicopter crash Mareb

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It killed 15 soldiers in a Saudi military helicopter crash Mareb Empty It killed 15 soldiers in a Saudi military helicopter crash Mareb

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:08 am

It killed 15 soldiers in a Saudi military helicopter crash Mareb

18/04/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    He confirmed a Yemeni military source shooting down of the Saudi armed forces military aircraft Altdaoan east of the city of Marib region, killing 15 soldiers and officers were on board.
    The source explained that the vertical plane of the type "Black Hawk", carrying 12 soldiers and officers from members of the Saudi Special Forces in addition to three crew.
    The source pointed out that the aircraft targeted a missile after taking off from the camp Altdaoan.
    Recognized media belonging to the Saudi alliance of the fall of the plane because of what reason to Maosmth technical bugs.
    And form an alliance of aggression commission of inquiry into the incident.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/160536.html

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 2:37 am