Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Four killed in helicopter crash in Canada

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Four killed in helicopter crash in Canada Empty Four killed in helicopter crash in Canada

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Dec 2017 - 5:43

Four killed in helicopter crash in Canada

09:17 - 15/12/2017

Four killed in helicopter crash in Canada %D9%83%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-696x392
    Information / follow-up ...
    Four employees of Hydro One died last night when a helicopter crashed on board in southern Ontario, central Canada, police said.
    "With great sadness, we confirm the deaths of four of our employees in an accident on one of our cruisers," the company, which supplies electricity to Ontario, said in a statement.
    Rescuers from a Canadian army base in Trenton, near the crash site, took part in field rescue operations, according to district police.
    A team of investigators arrived at the crash site to determine the causes of the accident, according to the Canadian Transport Safety Bureau.
    The helicopter crashed near the village of Tweed in a rural area about 250 km northeast of Toronto

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024 - 10:58