Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minnesota Wild

jedi17
    jedi17

Minnesota Wild Empty Minnesota Wild

Post by jedi17 Fri 21 Apr 2017, 10:38 am

Wild Still Alive, Hawks Done
    April 21, 2017, 9:19 AM ET [4 Comments]
    Dan Wallace
    Minnesota Wild Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    As much as we Wild fans enjoy rooting against the Chicago Blackhawks, I for one feel a bit of disappointment that we as hockey fans will not get to see a Wild, Blackhawks second round playoff series.

The Wild of course are in their own battle for their playoff lives as they trail the Blues 3-1 heading into game five tomorrow in St. Paul.

As fans we really only want our team to win, of course the next best thing is when our heated rivals lose. But that really just leaves a hollow joy, it really is more of an, at least mentality.

It is also an attitude that really seems rather shallow, and not one that we want to relish in. Yes, the Wild have never won a Stanley Cup, so it is hard to take a high road view.

The good news is the Wild are still alive in their series and that is all that we as Wild fans should be focused on. The fact that the Blackhawks are out is nothing more than chatter, as the Hawks have three Cups in the last eight years.

Quite honestly the Hawks care very little about the Wild, as they know deep down that they have the hardware, and the Wild have none. So let's take the high road Wild fans and here's to hoping and rooting our team on to make a historic comeback in round one against the Blues.

Let's not chirp about the Hawks loss and focus on our team and where this Minnesota Wild team is going.

Game five should be another tough game, and the mistakes will be magnified, much as they have in the first four. It is a chess match series with neither team wanting to give an inch.

Looking forward to a loud and amped up crown at the Xcel Energy Center to cheer on our Wild team to victory in Game 5!

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 1:46 am