Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+19
kelnchp
CITEX
FISHNDINAR
mochasmom
Lionheart
costar01
danny
mbryan
weslin3
Stevethebrit
Neno
Screwball
ron-man
Wayne Irby
charlie
fonz1951
dennisalexander1
csd9013
Rocky
23 posters

Finance Committee: CBI to apply mechanism to raise value of IQD prior to June 2014; The reliance on

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee: CBI to apply mechanism to raise value of IQD prior to June 2014; The reliance on  - Page 4 Empty Finance parliamentary: the reliance on central bank monetary policy open

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Aug 2013, 9:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Finance parliamentary: the reliance on central bank monetary policy open

| on 8/20/2013 | Author David Muhannad | readings |

BAGHDAD / Raghad Doham

Confirmed the parliamentary Finance Committee that "the first cause the dollar to rise against the Iraqi dinar lies in the political set by the Central Bank as the monetary policy pursued by the central bank with the companies and banks that deal with the bank."

A member of the Committee Faleh applicable to the newspaper "integrity electronic" that "the central bank told the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives will be followed by a new mechanism in place will contribute significantly raise the value of the Iraqi dinar ahead of next June will be the mechanism capable of raising the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar."

The force added that "the central bank to reduce the size of the companies that deal with it and put the money in the auction, which will lead to a reduction in the value of the dollar and reliance on monetary policy open without complicated procedures and controls and open a wider field of hopes the government banks." It is noteworthy that the banknotes market witnessed a clear variation in the exchange rate of the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Finance Committee: CBI to apply mechanism to raise value of IQD prior to June 2014; The reliance on  - Page 4 Empty Re: Finance Committee: CBI to apply mechanism to raise value of IQD prior to June 2014; The reliance on

Post by Wayne Irby Thu 22 Aug 2013, 7:13 pm

Neno wrote:I agree with you too but, look at who is involved in this one paragraph. When has a government ever cared about the people?

A member of the Committee Faleh applicable to the newspaper "integrity electronic" that "the central bank told the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives will be followed by a new mechanism in place will contribute significantly raise the value of the Iraqi dinar ahead of next June will be the mechanism capable of raising the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar."

So as this is what the duck lefts us to watch, it is all I am interested in. Ok, they are saying the new mechanism next June (2014), either you buy into it or you do not. This is why the duck stopped as the ball is in their court now, no more insider shit. Now I am developing a play time plan to carrier us to that date if, it is what they are saying. all we can go by other than speculation. Oh Yeah, like the duck would say, can not handle it, SELL SELL SELL...lol!
    SELL, Hell!, I'm holding till I make $$$, whether it goes to .10 cents, $1.00 or $3.00, I've had Em' for 5 years & holding until we make a profit! :)
    costar01
    costar01
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Finance Committee: CBI to apply mechanism to raise value of IQD prior to June 2014; The reliance on  - Page 4 Empty Re: Finance Committee: CBI to apply mechanism to raise value of IQD prior to June 2014; The reliance on

Post by costar01 Thu 22 Aug 2013, 8:51 pm

I'm ten years and HOLDING, and tried.
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:31 am

Count me as 10 or more.
    charlie
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by charlie Fri 23 Aug 2013, 4:27 pm

7 going on 8 for me.
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Fri 23 Aug 2013, 5:53 pm

5 going on 6 for me, ready for it to be over with, long slow ride!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 15 Oct 2013, 8:48 pm

Just a bump reminder... ;)
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Wed 16 Oct 2013, 12:10 am

Thanks more reminders! Lol....8 more months of rollovers! Lol... Or not! Want this train ride to end!
    10 years and if it takes another two or three so be it!:D ;)
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Wed 16 Oct 2013, 4:38 am

Neno, I would do it if I knew how, but someone who does needs to download & post Foghat's old song "Slow Ride!" :lol:
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Wed 16 Oct 2013, 5:30 am

As long as it takes the more we make! Slow and steady wins the race!
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Lionheart Wed 16 Oct 2013, 5:55 am

:shock: :suspect:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 11:17 am