Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow: NATO fight against terrorism instead of expansion towards our borders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow: NATO fight against terrorism instead of expansion towards our borders Empty Moscow: NATO fight against terrorism instead of expansion towards our borders

Post by Rocky Thu 18 May 2017, 2:30 am

Moscow: NATO fight against terrorism instead of expansion towards our borders

18/05/2017

Said the Russian Foreign Ministry, said that the NATO preoccupation with issues of fighting terrorism rather than to strengthen its military presence on the borders of Russia, it did not work any of his plans in the fight against terrorism.
    The news agency "Novosti" for Maria Zakharova, a spokeswoman for the Russian Foreign Ministry, she said, responding to a question on the deployment of a battalion Spanish integrated within the NATO Chamma NATO forces in Latvia, saying: "The question should not be directed to Russia on sending military Spaniards to the country's Baltic but the question should be directed to Spain is it necessary to have and to what extent it meets the interests of the country? ".
    I Zakharova "I want to ask a question to the Spaniards .. Do you got in the past that Spain and its people needed to defend themselves from Russia? Russia did not threaten the security of Spain, but its security is in danger of international terrorism, so why NATO does not consider that the protection of Spain from terrorism is necessary? ".
    Referred to as integrated units within the NATO forces in Latvia was founded in the 1 September / September 2015, and its main task is to coordinate the rapid deployment of NATO forces in a state of preparedness maximum, including contributing to the deployment of Allied forces in Latvia. Spain became the 12th state officially confirmed their participation in these units.
    The participating units from Latvia also in these forces (50% of the participating forces as the host country), Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Turkey , the United Kingdom and the United States. saj

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/164935.html

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:28 am