Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Does NATO assume the task of training Iraqi forces in the post Daesh ??

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Does NATO assume the task of training Iraqi forces in the post Daesh ?? Empty Does NATO assume the task of training Iraqi forces in the post Daesh ??

Post by Rocky Thu 18 May 2017, 2:50 am

Does NATO assume the task of training Iraqi forces in the post Daesh ??

The United States suggested that NATO assume the task of training Iraqi forces after the defeat al Daesh, according to the declared Chief of Staff of the US Joint Chiefs of General Joe Dunford Wednesday.

He told Dunford told reporters on board the plane , which return from a NATO meeting in Brussels that NATO 'could be in an excellent location to carry out the task of training' Iraqi forces 'long period'.

He said Dunford that Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi was announced that Iraqi forces could continue to need support after the victory over the Jihadist organization but without specifying the demands formally, initially could be the task of NATO is limited to the capabilities of the Iraqi army 's development.

He Dunford said NATO could provide the Iraqi army 'logistical assistance and equipment and capacity development and training of cadres and the establishment of academies'.

But he said that the task of providing guidance to Iraqi forces will remain the prerogative of the international coalition forces against al - Daesh, he said , 'I will not ask NATO to provide military advice as is currently happening in Mosul (northern Iraq) or in Raqqa (northern Syria). "

He says , 'I do not think we're on the verge of thinking' to assume NATO fully alliance functions, the United States urges a long alliance time Atlantic to join the alliance, knowing that each country separately from the NATO countries of the 28 participating individually in the international coalition.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Does NATO assume the task of training Iraqi forces in the post Daesh ?? Empty Washington proposes NATO training Iraqi forces

Post by Rocky Thu 18 May 2017, 3:09 am

Washington proposes NATO training Iraqi forces

10:00 - 18/05/2017

The United States suggested on Thursday that the alliance, "NATO" The task of training Iraqi forces after the defeat of the "Daesh".

He said Chief of Staff of the US Joint Chiefs of General Joe Dunford told reporters on board the plane that return from a NATO meeting in Brussels that NATO "could be in an excellent position to carry out the task of training" Iraqi forces "over a long period."

He said Dunford that Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi was announced that Iraqi forces could continue to need support after the victory over the organization Daesh but without specifying the demands formally.

He Dunford said NATO could provide the Iraqi army "logistical assistance and equipment and capacity development and training of cadres and the establishment of academies," adding that the task of providing guidance to the Iraqi forces will remain the prerogative of the international coalition forces against the organization "Daesh". Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:35 pm