Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense issued an order to confiscate the weapons of the tribes in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense issued an order to confiscate the weapons of the tribes in Basra Empty Defense issued an order to confiscate the weapons of the tribes in Basra

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2017, 1:26 am

Defense issued an order to confiscate the weapons of the tribes in Basra

BASRA, Iraq, May 19 (Xinhua) - The Ministry of Defense issued an order Friday to confiscate clandestine tribal weapons to curb tribal conflicts.
    "The operation was carried out with the participation of all the units operating under the command of the security and intelligence agencies, the regiments of the commando brigade and the armored force to lead the operations," a statement from the Ministry of Defense said. "The Basra Operations Command carried out a duty to search for medium weapons and chase wanted persons in the Tamimi area of ​​the city center, .
    "Small and medium arms were confiscated and a number of wanted persons were arrested," the ministry said.
    For his part, the commander of operations in Basra, Lieutenant General Jamil al-Shammari, said that "the raids continue at different times and places," pointing out that "the purpose of these operations is to protect citizens from criminal and terrorist gangs and to prevent the use of these weapons by these gangs."
    He added that "the forces also raided a number of areas that are a nuisance to citizens in terms of tribal conflicts," pointing out that "an order has been issued to all factions involved in the raids by confiscating the tribes and the invasion of their areas to reduce these conflicts affecting the security of the province" . Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 1:13 am