Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Mary, I am a" Christian school opposes racism in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Mary, I am a" Christian school opposes racism in Kirkuk Empty "Mary, I am a" Christian school opposes racism in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Tue May 30, 2017 3:29 am

"Mary, I am a" Christian school opposes racism in Kirkuk

Students set up a school pool (Mary I) primary supervised by the Chaldean Diocese of Kirkuk, an evening on the cultural and social center in the heart of the Chaldean Hall of Jesus Cathedral of the Holy attended by hundreds of residents of the city and the families of the students of the school, on the occasion of the end of the school year and the announcement of the final results.
    According to the student Manar Marwan (range), "I feel joy ventured being in a school collected an Iraq microcosm, and Kirkuk through history, my colleagues and lovers of Kurds, Turkmen, Alcaldo Achuren and Arabs Vfarahta untold," "I am an Arab host but today I felt great when I first the school, the one who brings us together is Kirkuk , which secured a competitive and co-existence are a message to all politicians in Kirkuk and Iraq have learned from the children how to be united in order to build a better future. "
    She Marwan as saying, " It is not our teams we are studying at school, under the auspices of the diocese but gathered all the components of Kirkuk and affiliations and sects , we have colleagues and colleagues from the Kurds, Turkmen, Arabs, Christians, Sabians and Yazidis and khaki", indicating that "Kirkuk , which represents our mission in our school and that everyone is able to conquer Scaling and political problems we already represent children , but we will be able to build a future. "
    In turn, the student Oklina Hanna pointed out that "all school students stood on the platform to sing in a voice and format one we all Iraq and the voice of childhood sincere that indomitable politicians and owners of agendas that do not want good for our wounded , " adding that "Kirkuk is a human model and heritage and historically we derive from it excellence in our school , which is
    Iraq miniature. "
    While Hamza Mohammed Murtaza said a Turkmen component, (range), "beautiful how much that our school is a model for all the cities of Iraq , we do not have a hardline religious discourse or ultra - nationalist behavior , but we share the school management and the basis of our giving, and how we compete in the school to prove that we live in peace . " .
    President of the World Chaldean Association of Safa For his part , said an Indian morning, that "Kirkuk is the only model in Iraq , which includes a primary school which teaches Muslims and Christians , Arabs, Kurds and Turkmen , " asserting that " the project stems from the feeling that Christians are the oldest components of the city and Ihzawn Admissibility and that Mary School I came in the framework of the strategy developed by the patriarch of the Chaldeans in Iraq and the world , Luis Rafael Sacco in the grandest and pompous images of living together in Iraq. "
    He adds Indian (range), to "focus on the child carries a message of peace to build a generation rejects ethnic and sectarian differences that destroyed the country .. saying the Sisters of the Chaldeans long history in education and health service in Iraq , " noting that "Christian schools in Iraq were constantly bridge between the West and the East, but its role faded after becoming all government schools in the seventies of the last century. "
    He continues Indian "We resumed this experience in Kirkuk , and we managed to do so with distinction is everyone 's gain satisfaction and characterized by the results , " noting that "this school (Mary I) a small oasis we hope to pave the way for a gradual spring."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:50 am