Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

I am Mary," a Christian school to promote coexistence in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

I am Mary," a Christian school to promote coexistence in Kirkuk Empty I am Mary," a Christian school to promote coexistence in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jan 2017, 1:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    "I am Mary," a Christian school to promote coexistence in Kirkuk

 Kirkuk / long-Presse 

Gathered School students (Mary I) primary sponsored by the Archdiocese of Kirkuk of the Chaldeans, the celebration platform Bcardhm and Arabhm and Turkmenhm and Christaehm, to Asdhawwa with one voice : "We all Iraq" in the evening attended by hundreds of families and the people of Kirkuk, on the occasion of Christmas holiday and New Year 's Day, Mjsudain one of the experiences that promote "peaceful coexistence" between the province , which is a "unique model" in Iraq components. 
    The event was organized, last Saturday, on the cultural and social center Chaldean Hall at the Cathedral (Sacred Heart of Jesus), the city center, in the presence of Archbishop of Kirkuk and Sulaimaniya of the Chaldeans, Archbishop Joseph Joseph Thomas, members of a committee to pursue the school 's Affairs in the Council Congregationalists, and parents of the students and the reporter ( long - Presse). 
    Said Archbishop Joseph Thomas, in an interview to the (long - Presse), " The Mary School I, gathered again spectra of Kirkuk in the festive holiday of Christmas and New Year 's Day for the intervention of joy in the hearts of the audience," praising the "brilliant success of the school level school actively educational owners and its positive role in the upbringing of a new generation can establish the principle of peaceful coexistence , which combines the Kurds, Arabs and Turkmen and Christians. " 
    Thomas promised that "Kirkuk constitute a model for building a new Iraq , which combines all the bounty, construction and reconstruction , " revealing " the intention of the diocese in Kirkuk , the opening of a new school in C Kanyan district, (10 km north - west of the city of Kirkuk), similar to the school (Mary I), due to the increased number of students and the pursuit of a higher goal is coexistence, understanding and building the future of proud new generations away from the political bickering and bashing each other on the narrow interests and gains. " 
     Furthermore, the student Manar Marwan said in an interview with the (long - Presse), " The joy I am overwhelmed and I join my fellow pupils Christians the joy of Christmas and the New Year , " indicating that " the school has students from different religions and ethnic groups in Kirkuk, the Kurds, Turkomen, Arabs and Christians Sabean and Aesidein and khaki, beautiful friendships we share the love of knowledge and application of science. " 
    In turn, the student Aklina Hanna said in an interview to the (long - Presse), said that "all students of the school and stood on the podium celebration to sing with one voice, we all Iraq and raise our flag high." 
    While the student Mohammed Hamza Murtaza said in an interview, to (long - Presse), " The celebration saw the group play deals and hymns and words about the biography of Jesus Christ (AS) was attended by Muslim and Christian students Mjsudain message of peace high." 
    In contrast, head of global Chaldean Association Safa said Indian morning, in an interview to the (long - Presse), he said that "Kirkuk is the only model in Iraq , which includes an elementary school is attended by Muslim and Christian Arabs, Kurds and Turkmen," adding that " the project stems from the feeling that Christians they are components of the city 's oldest and Ihzawn admissibility and School (Mary I) came within the framework of the strategy developed by the patriarch of the Chaldeans in Iraq and the world , Louis Raphael I Sako. " 
    Chairman of the Chaldean Association, said that " the focus on the child carries a message of peace to build a generation rejects ethnic and sectarian differences that destroyed the country , " pointing out that "the Chaldean Sisters has a long history in education and health service in Iraq." 
    Indian and explained that " the Christian schools in Iraq were constantly a bridge between the West and the East, but its role faded after government schools in the seventies of the last century has become," he continued that " the Church Chaldean resumed that experience in Kirkuk through the school (Mary I) , which constitute a small oasis gradually pave the way for the spring. " 
    The ceremony had started a minute of silence for the souls of the martyrs of the joint security forces continue their efforts to liberate the usurped land by (Daesh), and the distribution of gifts included an "Papa Noel" on the students participating the ceremony. 
    The school (Mary I), founded in 2011, and it was where 50 students number has increased to 73 in 2012, and to 105 in 2014 and in 2015 to 150, and currently has more than 250 students, the majority of the pupils are Muslims, who are between the ages of 6 to 12 years. 
    It is noteworthy that Kirkuk, comprising a mix of Arabs, Kurds and Turkmen, Muslims and Christians, Shabak and others, which is one of the most disputed areas between the federal and Kurdish governments.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:16 am