Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary investment: The government does not have the possibility of debt repayments to the pri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary investment: The government does not have the possibility of debt repayments to the pri Empty Parliamentary investment: The government does not have the possibility of debt repayments to the pri

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 4:01 am

Parliamentary investment: The government does not have the possibility of debt repayments to the private sector

He confirmed a member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Parliamentary Charter Hamidi on Tuesday that Iraq had previously agreed to what is known as investment and payment on credit but Sakpl federal budget is very high sums of money.

He said al-Hamidi said in an interview seen by "Economy News", that "the private sector is very cooperative and including contexts that have been developed for investment, but projects and reconstruction indeed brought the government into debt to the private sector high amounts of money, and the lack of liquidity and the financial crisis has made the state does not have the possibility to pay those debts and then it undermined the opportunities in taking more investment projects. "

She Hamidi, that "the Economics Committee approved many amendments to the domestic and foreign investment laws and that any breach of the provisions of those laws, Iraq resorts to domestic and foreign courts to ensure the right of the parties to go to spend, we have step housing loans to help the possibility of ownership of residential apartments by citizen, drawing attention to Iraq has taken many international loans for the purposes of industry, agriculture and housing projects but useless of those loans because of the bureaucratic and financial corruption. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 9:36 pm