Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The government has taken several steps to counter the debt, especially loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The government has taken several steps to counter the debt, especially loans	 Empty Parliamentary Finance: The government has taken several steps to counter the debt, especially loans

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 4:03 am

Parliamentary Finance: The government has taken several steps to counter the debt, especially loans

Said Finance Committee member Jabbar al-Abadi, on Tuesday, he said that the government has taken several steps to counter the debt, especially loans and foreign debt of which to be investment loans, and return revenues and revenues from blocking loans that have been borrowed externally.

According to al-Abadi told a news interview seen by the "Economy News", a portion of the loans called guarantee loans and through which the government can deal with foreign companies to complete the projects, noting that the critical stage experienced by Iraq during the first months of 2016 exceeded loans that have been authorize the Ministry of Finance through the general budget of the lending law is unlikely to resort to it. "

He added Abadi, that "the government is now in the process of non-use authorization for such loans, and loans that have been granted to Iraq will go to investment projects and this is an indication of improvement in the economic situation of the country through the relevant agencies reports credit rating and which I have to raise Iraq's credit rating and positive outlook for economic reality of any ability to pay its debts gave the possibility for other countries to give Iraq and other loans. "

He said "the security sector counted him nearly 24% of the budget of any cover salaries and operating expenses and even the war against Daesh, pointing out that after the end of the war, there is no abundance of the budget because we will enter the reconstruction of the areas liberated phase."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:25 am