Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Ministers decides to cancel the sponsorship requirement for residential loans project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Council of Ministers decides to cancel the sponsorship requirement for residential loans project Empty The Council of Ministers decides to cancel the sponsorship requirement for residential loans project

Post by Rocky Tue May 30, 2017 3:41 pm

The Council of Ministers decides to cancel the sponsorship requirement for residential loans project Basmajh  

Economy News Baghdad :
    Voice of the Council of Ministers, to raise the condition of the sponsor of the condition of granting loans for a project Basmajh  housing  in addition to converting 25 billion dinars from the budget of the Ministry of Transport to the expense of the company Duo Korean South .
    The Council of Ministers in a statement press received " Economy News , " a copy of it, that " the Council of Ministers held its regular on Tuesday under the chairmanship of the President of the Council of Minister Haider al - Abadi " , noting that " the Council discussed the subject of investment in the project residential integrated province of Maysan, and the face of the Council that the complete body national Investment details required in the light of what has been in the meeting of the Council of Ministers . " He added that " the Council voted to raise the condition of the sponsor of the condition of granting loans for a project Basmajh exclusively, the mortgage unit of housing for banks ( Rafidain and Rasheed Bank Commercial )" , adding that " the voice of the Council of Ministers to conclude a contract sharing between the company tanker oil Iraqi Company Arab Marine to transport oil which contributes to Iraq 's part of its capital . " He pointed to the " Council the face of the Ministry of Finance to transfer 25 billion dinars from the budget of the Ministry of Transport to the expense of the company Duo Korean South executing project breaker surf the western port of Faw , and the formation of a committee to negotiate with one of the companies that offered referred to the project as an investment ."    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:38 am