Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Iraqi ministers" approved a residential project at a cost of 447 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Iraqi ministers" approved a residential project at a cost of 447 million dollars Empty "Iraqi ministers" approved a residential project at a cost of 447 million dollars

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Aug 2017, 5:00 am

"Iraqi ministers" approved a residential project at a cost of 447 million dollars

2017/08/06 12:11
    (Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Live: approved the Iraqi Council of Ministers, on the establishment of the National Investment Commission commissioned a Chinese company, in addition to the company Lebanese Copper Contracting; for the implementation of the national housing project province , "Maysan", citing all of Iraq news is official.
    The cost of the residential project is about $ 447 million, to be implemented within 3 years on the plot numbered [14/1596 Abu Rumaneh / Maysan province] belonging to the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works, according to the agency.

Under the agreement, 3,812 horizontal housing units will be built including commercial services, infrastructure and public services.

The Council of Ministers provided for the approval of the construction of the project, to present the financing plan for the project in conjunction with the guarantee of the financing by an approved financial institution.

The Council noted that the two companies will implement 14,000 squar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:29 pm