Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia attaches formally to reject Qatar's list of demands

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia attaches formally to reject Qatar's list of demands Empty Saudi Arabia attaches formally to reject Qatar's list of demands

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jun 2017, 2:20 am

Saudi Arabia attaches formally to reject Qatar's list of demands

28/06/2017

Saudi Arabia commented on the words of Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir, to reject Qatar's list of demands made by the Gulf states and Egypt a week ago.
    Jubeir said in an interview with a number of journalists in Washington on Tuesday: "Do not negotiate with Qatar in the list of demands."
    Al-Jubeir added that "to stop supporting terrorism, however, the authorities in Doha decision."
    The boycott of Qatar states (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain and Egypt) presented earlier in the list made up the demands of the 13 items to Doha and Omhiltha ten days to comply with its most important: reducing the level of its relations with Iran and the closure of a Turkish military base and the closure of Al - Jazeera and cut all its relations and ties with the Muslim Brotherhood groups and group other. saj

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170426.html

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:53 am