Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Larijani: Iran's decision to confront the terrorists in Iraq and Syria "right"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Larijani: Iran's decision to confront the terrorists in Iraq and Syria "right" Empty Larijani: Iran's decision to confront the terrorists in Iraq and Syria "right"

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jul 2017, 2:37 am

Larijani: Iran's decision to confront the terrorists in Iraq and Syria "right"

The head of the Iranian parliament, Ali Larijani, said Friday, "Iran's decision in the face of terrorists in Iraq and Syria was correct," noting "if Iran did not this important step for the security of terrorism shook the streets."

The news agency "Tasnim" news agency quoted Larijani as saying that "find a conflict between Sunnis and Shiites a new plot by enemies and raise issues pursued by the United States in the Senate aims to ratify the new sanctions against Iran, alluding to the need for attention to these issues.

He added that the Saudi foreign minister's remarks about isolating Iran Funny "is Iran, which elects its president and deputies across the Democratic People's" isolated "and Saudi Arabia, which did not take place where any kind of elections so far," advanced ".

The head of the General Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Authority, Major General Mohammad Bagheri, praised by months now, the role played by his country's forces in the "keep up with the Islamic resistance" in both Iraq and Syria, noting that it "has become a shield of security for the Iranian people."

He Bagheri that "the Revolutionary Guards and through the support of the current and to keep pace with the Islamic resistance in Iraq and Syria has made itself a security shield for the Iranian people, but the Islamic nation."

http://www.aljournal.com/%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A/

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 4:16 am