Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Via Interpol.. Iraq recovers two terrorists from Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Via Interpol.. Iraq recovers two terrorists from Syria Empty Via Interpol.. Iraq recovers two terrorists from Syria

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:05 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Via Interpol.. Iraq recovers two terrorists from Syria[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of the Interior announced, on Wednesday, the recovery of two persons wanted by the judiciary in accordance with Article 4 of the Anti-Terrorism Law, from Syria, in coordination with Interpol.[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry said in a statement, "The security and intelligence efforts of the Arab and International Police Directorate (Interpol) continue to strengthen its procedures to recover the accused and wanted by the Iraqi judiciary, in a way that enhances security and stability in the country."[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry indicated that “Interpol detachments, after high-level coordination with the Syrian side, succeeded in recovering two wanted persons, according to Article 4 of the Anti-Terrorism Law, for their affiliation with ISIS terrorist gangs and carrying out various crimes in Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:07 am