Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New decisions on "control hawks"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New decisions on "control hawks" Empty New decisions on "control hawks"

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jul 2017, 8:24 am

New decisions on "control hawks"

Announced that "the security and defense parliamentary" committee with the Baghdad Operations Command, on Friday, to take a number of decisions regarding "control hawks" in the western entrance to the city of Baghdad, after having witnessed an incident of one citizen was killed after an altercation with a member of control.

A member of the security and defense committee in Parliament, Mohammad al-Karbouli, in his account on the social networking "Facebook site" that it "decided during the meeting to change most of the elements of other elements more disciplined and conscious and aware of their duties and how to deal with citizens."

He added that he "has required the commander of the Baghdad Operations Department monitors the monument Kamrat all types of movement through before and after the control of passengers and vehicles."

He Karbouli, "it was emphasized the need to work on the preparation of a plan implemented within days, the separation between the control of the hawks to Baghdad and control that lead to Anbar and make a larger distance between them."

He explained that "was determined to control the responsibility of keeping operations led Baghdad security services and retaining only the official."

He noted that "it was stressed during the meeting the need for follow-up control by the commanders and headquarters operations constantly to oversee the progress of the process of irregular entry and departure so as to ensure the security of everyone."

He concluded Karbouli saying that "it was agreed to increase access paths and increase explosives detection devices (sonar) so as to ensure smooth high in motion without delay and wait for hours as was the case in the past."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:23 am