Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar Council demands Abadi open control of the "hawks" to enter "stuck" to Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar Council demands Abadi open control of the "hawks" to enter "stuck" to Baghdad Empty Anbar Council demands Abadi open control of the "hawks" to enter "stuck" to Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Feb 2017, 1:47 am

[ltr]Anbar Council demands Abadi open control of the "hawks" to enter "stuck" to Baghdad[/ltr]

Since 19/02/2017 18:29 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Student Anbar Council, Sunday, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi, to take all measures necessary to introduce the people of the province, "stranded" in the control of hawks, west of Baghdad, to the capital, as he emphasized that it has become more "misery" of memories Bzabz Bridge.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the provincial council member Jassem honey, L / balance News /, "The control of the Hawks closed to the people of Anbar who wish to enter the capital of Baghdad for nearly a week, and queues of cars stretching from the control to about 3 km."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "there are critical needs and ambulances carrying people sick, women and elderly stranded in such control, which has become more" misery "of memories Bridge Bzabz," but he also said "I personally contacted the commander of operations west of Baghdad areas, Major General Saad warship and said the case had nothing to do me it is the prerogative of the Baghdad operations command. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called Honey, General Commander of the Armed Forces, Haider al-Abadi to "take all measures necessary to introduce the people of the province stranded in control of the hawks (west of Baghdad), to the capital," expressing his surprise at the "Do not use sonar devices and scrutiny in the process of auto inspections to facilitate the entry and resolve the crisis".[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is noteworthy that the control of hawks, one of the checkpoints to enter Baghdad from the west, connecting the capital of Anbar province, completely closed to vehicle traffic six months ago, which has led to cases of dissatisfaction among the people of the province stranded Andha.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Ali See[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:32 am