Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fayad: the popular crowd supportive of the state and its welding

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fayad: the popular crowd supportive of the state and its welding Empty Fayad: the popular crowd supportive of the state and its welding

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 5:19

Fayad: the popular crowd supportive of the state and its welding

7/18/2017 0:05

Baghdad / Al- Sabah
    confirmed the head of the popular crowd Faleh al - Fayad, the crowd was supportive and would have kept the Iraqi state. Fayad said during his speech at the official celebration of the «Week victory» , which was held at the University of Mesopotamia yesterday Sunday: The «studied the advisory opinion of the religious authority and the crowd is a historic lesson to prove that the Iraqi people , the people of the neighborhood responds to calls for sincere, genuine mobilization».
    He added that « the crowd represents the soul of this nation, and that the nation that produced the crowd can produce a crowd of repair and construction», and continued al - Fayad, said that « the popular crowd is a material sacrifice, and that the future will see the regularity of its law to be supportive and maintained and protector of the state under the command of the Commander in Chief of the forces
    armed ».
    On the other hand, 24 brigade in the popular crowd came out, the cycle «victory» Training in Diyala province to develop the capability and fitness
    for fighters.
    And the transfer of media popular crowd in a statement received «morning» on Monday for the commander of the session Rashid Zahir said: The «session which was held at Camp Mansuriyah north of Muqdadiyah witnessed violent training with jogging and suburbs and special fights at the hands of teachers , the competence, as well as training raids and searches of buildings and processing checkpoints sudden ambushes », said Zahir, the« session saw high training also to develop competencies and combat morale and combat and strengthen the will of the fighters in the sacrific

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 15:24