Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fayad: Americans accept the popular crowd reluctantly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fayad: Americans accept the popular crowd reluctantly Empty Fayad: Americans accept the popular crowd reluctantly

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jul 2017, 7:03 am

Fayad: Americans accept the popular crowd reluctantly

Security scene   Sunday July 2, 2017

He confirmed the head of the popular crowd Faleh al-Fayad, that Americans accept the popular crowd, "reluctantly", and denied the existence of the intersection between the crowd and the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

Fayad said in a televised dialogue followed the "Sky Press", "The Americans certainly do not like the existence of such a regular and popular and powerful force," adding at the same time that "Americans accept the popular crowd reluctantly."

Fayad denied "the existence of a cross between the popular crowd and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," asserting that "the crowd did not rebel against any order issued by al-Abadi."

He noted Fayad, a national security adviser to the "popular crowd will play all the battles that will be determined by the state."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:55 am