Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemeni forces start post-Riyadh in response to slaughter of prisoners

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemeni forces start post-Riyadh in response to slaughter of prisoners Empty Yemeni forces start post-Riyadh in response to slaughter of prisoners

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2017, 3:17 am

Yemeni forces start post-Riyadh in response to slaughter of prisoners

24/07/2017

The rocket force in the Yemeni army and the People's Committees announced the launch of the post-Riyadh period in response to the massacre of the prisoners in the distributor of Batz in central Yemen, warning the coalition of aggression against violating the dignity of the prisoners.
    In a statement, the missile force stressed that the missile strikes would continue to escalate in response to continued aggression and siege.
    The Yemeni missile force fired a ballistic missile type of volcano H2 on oil refineries in Yanbu province on the Red Sea west of Saudi Arabia.
    The target area is one of the largest industrial cities in Saudi Arabia and has the largest oil refinery in the Kingdom.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/173898.html

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 7:11 pm