Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khamenei endorses Rohani's election as president of Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khamenei endorses Rohani's election as president of Iran Empty Khamenei endorses Rohani's election as president of Iran

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Aug 2017, 2:40 am

Khamenei endorses Rohani's election as president of Iran

10:57 - 03/08/2017

The leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ali Khamenei, on Thursday ratified the re-election of President Hassan Rowhani as president of the Islamic Republic of Iran for a second term.

Mehdi news agency reported that Khamenei approved the appointment of President Hassan Rowhani as president of the Islamic Republic of Iran for a second term in the implementation of the people's opinion, which elected the last president in the legislative elections held on May 19, 2017.

In the text of the ruling: "By drawing guidance and care from God Almighty, and under the compassionate looks of our master and the great and the most beloved of God, the most awaited of our souls and his fadah, and the anticipation and optimism in conjunction with the days of the birth of our master Imam Abi Hassan, satisfaction of thousands of greetings and praise, The people of the world and the respected scholar of Islam, Dr. Hassan Rowhani, as the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran. "

Khamenei stressed that "this dangerous position is a means to achieve the satisfaction of God and Khazal until his meeting, and to hold his duty to devote justice, support the disadvantaged and the vulnerable, and apply the provisions of authentic Islam, and strengthen national unity and pride, and attention to the great capabilities and energies in the country, Let us be confident that the courageous and courageous people will not leave the country alone in the places of hardship and in the face of the arrogance of arrogance and greed. " Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/03/181158/

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 11:33 am