Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian women celebrate re-election of Hassan Rowhani as president of Iran to take off thir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian women celebrate re-election of Hassan Rowhani as president of Iran to take off thir Empty Iranian women celebrate re-election of Hassan Rowhani as president of Iran to take off thir

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2017, 2:05 am

Iranian women celebrate re-election of Hassan Rowhani as president of Iran to take off thir

Arab and international   Sunday 28 May 2017 

To protest against being forced to wear the veil without being arrested by the police, he found the Iranian solution, which is to wear the veil of white (or code) every day Wednesday, an idea launched by the account Alvesbuque My stealthy freedom is known to publish pictures of Iranian without a veil, as the campaign displays videos women wear veils over their shoulders.

Although this campaign is not only to be released after a few days of re-election of Hassan Rowhani, but it is not by chance. This is the victory of the moderate candidate has sparked scenes of joy in the streets, so that he had taken some women to take off the veil.

To counter criticism that it is causing it, the campaign began on Wednesday, 24 July / May, under the name of "White Wednesday". Voted Iranian on Friday, 19 July / May 2017, and Ahtflan re-election of moderate Hassan Rowhani as president of Iran to take off their veils.

Iranian President Hassan Rowhani urged the police to be more lenient in the case of the veil that law requires women to wear in Iran. He said in one of his speeches, "our women to feel safe and satisfaction the presence of police forces" and "if it should be a warning to the police to be directing another of giving him."

She said one of Iranian women through the video published by the Maghreb version of "Half Post", "participate in this campaign without coercion, and I call on all girls and young people to participate in this campaign, so wear a white symbol." The other said , "I wear a white scarf to protest against the mandatory wearing of headscarves, and I called my friends to join us in this campaign."
    Thing that did not like some of the provinces, to come to answer them as follows, "for you as a woman wearing a chador, your choice worn, we respect your choice, and I and other women do not believe in compulsory wearing the hijab, and we invite you to respect our choice as well."

Hosts in response to the oppositions to protest, "my dear friend, Iran is ours all of us. Respect you, and when Tangen for the veil , you are free. For my part, I have to face the morality police, and treating them terrible. My friend veiled, I did not meet you before, but I love you . Please show us their same love.
    Let your faith please men in this country, and their intelligence Thana "

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/5/28/%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%81%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%A5%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%86-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%B9-%D8%AD%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%87%D9%86

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:11 am