Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bayati to / Mawazin News /: We welcome the Kurds and are ready to open all files except "referend

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bayati to / Mawazin News /: We welcome the Kurds and are ready to open all files except "referend Empty Al-Bayati to / Mawazin News /: We welcome the Kurds and are ready to open all files except "referend

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Aug 2017, 2:04 am

Al-Bayati to / Mawazin News /: We welcome the Kurds and are ready to open all files except "referendum"

Political Since 2017-08-15 at 20:00 (Baghdad time)

Special - Mawazine News
    MP of the coalition of state law, Abbas al-Bayati, Tuesday, that the referendum in the Kurdistan region is contrary to the Constitution and does not have legitimacy, while he indicated that there is a willingness to open all files with the Kurds except referendum file.
    Al-Bayati told Mawazine News that "we are with the Kurds under the Constitution and we are engaged in dialogue to resolve the problems and controversial issues, but we do not discuss the referendum and its consequences because the referendum is contrary to the constitution and does not have constitutional legitimacy." But we welcome the Kurds, All files except referendum ".
    He stressed that "the position of the government is clear and explicit through the view that the referendum is contrary to the Constitution, and keen on a unified Iraq and believes that the separation of any part will have repercussions on the Kurds and Iraq," wondering at the same time, "the problems can be controlled and the solution through dialogue, Far-off option ".
    The delegation of the Supreme Council for the referendum of the Kurdistan region, on Monday, to the Iraqi capital Baghdad, for talks with government officials on the referendum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 11:46 pm