Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bayati reveals to / Mawazin News / the most controversial points on the election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bayati reveals to / Mawazin News / the most controversial points on the election law Empty Al-Bayati reveals to / Mawazin News / the most controversial points on the election law

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2017, 2:57 am

Al-Bayati reveals to / Mawazin News / the most controversial points on the election law

Political  From 2017-08-21 at 19:29 (Baghdad time)

Special - Mawazine News
    After the postponement of the vote on the election law for another time, the National Alliance MP Abbas al-Bayati, on Monday, the most controversial points within parliament on the law, while stressing that the law will be passed during the next two meetings.
    Al-Bayati told Mawazine News that "the House of Representatives voted on the election law again because of the succession points between the deputies of the province of Kirkuk."
    "The most prominent points of contention by the Turkmen parliamentarians is the lack of holding elections in Kirkuk, only to take the procedures contained in the government text of the law, either the Kurdish deputies, they want to conduct the elections taking into account the government text in addition to adding a word (according to) Constitution, "pointing out that" the establishment of confidence between the parties to the conflict to pass the law is subject to phrases and wording phrases. "
    Al-Bayati said that "the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri during his dialogue with the deputies of Kirkuk reached the adoption of the government text in addition to the amendment of some words it," stressing that "during the next two sessions will pass the law and vote on it."
    The House of Representatives decided today, postponing the completion of the vote on the draft law on provincial elections, districts and districts to the next session to give an opportunity for deputies of Kirkuk to agree and resolve the points of contention. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:39 am