Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ugaili: Shabibi has nothing to do with legal violations at the Central Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ugaili: Shabibi has nothing to do with legal violations at the Central Bank   Empty Ugaili: Shabibi has nothing to do with legal violations at the Central Bank

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Dec 2012, 12:19 pm

Ugaili: Shabibi has nothing to do with legal violations at the Central Bank

Friday ruled out his involvement on charges of corruption and money laundering .. The government violated the law
    BAGHDAD - Alaa al-Tamimi
    He attributed a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee did not reach the investigative substantiation involvement Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi in any breaches legal to integrity latter and the issue confined to two money laundering and supplements business in some capitals. Said committee member Aziz Ugaili's (citizen): »I from the beginning that the issue of involvement Shabibi in corruption cases is a logical ». added» There breaches legal in two first in the issue of money laundering and the second on the side of working Attaches business in Dubai, Oman and others ». explaining» that Shabibi nothing to do these things because the Bank is selling Dollar takes interview dinar ».
    continued Ugaili» that BSA submitted its report to the House of Representatives while the law limits the report was submitted to the Central Bank ». stressing» that the government is seeking to extend its influence on the independent bodies, including the Central Bank ». noting that» Constitution is the central bank independent body and that the government violated the Constitution this side ».
    his part, member of the Iraqi List Qusay Fri» that legislation legal central bank was the cause of major violations that took place in the work of the Central recently, because the Central Bank Law allowed for all people to transfer their money abroad without restrictions and controls.
    He continued that> making administration's central bank earlier left the door open to owners of capital and companies to convert their money without issuing administrative decisions mandating converted according to certain controls.
    Added Gomaa said> central bank governor and his deputy promise figures large financial in the country, and have financial expertise and economic relations international, where they were able to tackle inflation and contributed to the stability of the dinar against the dollar thanks to their experience, ruling out involvement on charges of corruption and money laundering. between Gomaa said> Central Bank new (temporary) headed by Prime BSA, which represents a council members investigative issue Central Bank , asking that he watchdog is how appointed governor of the Central Bank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.almowatennews.com%2F

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 6:02 am