Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi reveals fictitious accounts

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi reveals fictitious accounts  Empty Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi reveals fictitious accounts

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 23 Dec 2012, 1:09 pm

There are two pdf documents with the Information, I can't find way to copy into article. This is seems to tell more of the story behind what happened to Warka. I really hope this get's worked out.

LIT

1. Notice: the first document says "Warka Investment Bank"...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Iraqi cleats

Book for freedom \ rebounds

Shabibi said that information has reached us that a leader in the state law the process of money laundering and smuggling and fictitious names on personal accounts in Jordan.

Shabibi said that the information that has reached us confirm the involvement of the military about it, noting that he uses the name (w
    Aúr Ahmed Jumaili) to send money to his personal account in Jordan.

He stressed that the Governor of the Central Bank of Jordan responded for Mtthbta command name (Thaer Jumaili) owns more than 8 billion Iraqi dinars and that's just in the banks of the Jordan.
    Revealed Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi, in an interview of Secrets s mysteries involved the issue of smuggling of money laundered after addressing Governor of the Central Bank of Jordan.
    To follow the documentation that came

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:07 pm