Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Completion of 2 KV lines to improve electricity in the areas south of Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Completion of 2 KV lines to improve electricity in the areas south of Basra Empty Completion of 2 KV lines to improve electricity in the areas south of Basra

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2017, 3:11 am

Completion of 2 KV lines to improve electricity in the areas south of Basra

19/8/2017 12:00 am

The Directorate of Electricity Distribution of Basra completed the project of developing two electric feeders (11 kV) from the secondary displacement station located in Abu al-Khasib district. The deputy director of the department Muthanna Taher Issa said in a statement received by the "morning", that the staff of his department completed the completion of the development of the two lines of the antenna capacity of 11 kV (Double Sign) from the displaced station to the Hamdan secondary station, and will contribute to reduce the high loads with 11 KV feeders to Hamdan station . The 2.5-km-long line included 60 high-pressure columns, 3 x 150 mm 2, 10 straight (3 x 150) mm 2 boxes, as well as other equipment and supplies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 8:13 pm