Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian agency: Saudi supported Nujaifi billion dollars and plans to open consulates in Iraq through

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian agency: Saudi supported Nujaifi billion dollars and plans to open consulates in Iraq through Empty Iranian agency: Saudi supported Nujaifi billion dollars and plans to open consulates in Iraq through

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Aug 2017, 4:03 am

Iranian agency: Saudi supported Nujaifi billion dollars and plans to open consulates in Iraq through "Sadr"

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Riyadh is exploiting ties with the Sadrist movement as a platform to find a new consulate in Najaf to have centers in northern, central and southern Iraq, the official Tanseem news agency reported on Saturday.

Tasnim quoted an expert on Arab affairs Abdul Hadi Digmi as saying that "Riyadh's main objectives of the relationship with the Sadrist movement in Iraq affect the upcoming Iraqi elections."

He added that "Saudi's first goal of supporting the Sadrists pressure the Houthis to accept their requests through the channel," noting that "Saudi Arabia invited Moqtada al-Sadr to Saudi Arabia at the time was about to surrender to the Yemenis."

He pointed out that "Riyadh is exploiting the relationship with the Sadrist movement as a ground to find a new consulate in Najaf to have centers in northern and central and southern Iraq and can benefit from them."

He pointed out that Saudi Arabia had given a billion dollars to Nujaifi, the former speaker of the parliament, to be an obstacle to the presence of Shiites in parliament, but ultimately they did not succeed.

"When Sadr returned from Saudi Arabia, he had two main demands from his movement, the first to raise any slogan against Saudi Arabia, and the second was not to oppose the Salafist currents," Dingmi said.

On July 30, 2017, the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr visited Saudi Arabia, where he met with the deputy King Mohammed bin Salman.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D9%88%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8/

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 2:25 am