Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary agreement to reject any deduction of salaries within the budget next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary agreement to reject any deduction of salaries within the budget next year Empty A parliamentary agreement to reject any deduction of salaries within the budget next year

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2017, 4:53 am

A parliamentary agreement to reject any deduction of salaries within the budget next year

09:06 - 28/08/2017

The economic committee of the parliament on Monday rejected its full rejection of any cuts in the salaries of state employees in the budget next year, stressing that it agreed with the Finance Committee to reject any budget that includes a deduction for state employees after the victory over "Daash."

"The committee will reject any proposal for the budget law for next year in the event that it includes any deduction for the salaries of state employees in the same way as the current year," committee member Najeeba Najib said in a statement.

Najib added that "the need for the cut-off has disappeared after the achievement of victories on the gangs and urged the liberation of most of the occupied territories and the return of displaced people to their cities and stability of the situation."

Najib expected that "next year will witness significant growth in the Iraqi economy after reducing the military effort to counter terrorism as well as expectations of rising global oil prices." End 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 8:33 am