Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: any deduction for salaries outside the budget illegal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: any deduction for salaries outside the budget illegal Empty Parliamentary Finance: any deduction for salaries outside the budget illegal

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:05 am

[size=32]Parliamentary Finance: any deduction for salaries outside the budget illegal[/size]

3:03:08 2/17/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - BAGHDAD - A fraternity 
    parliamentary Finance Committee promised that any deduction from the salaries of state employees outside the financial budget for the current year (illegal), as warned of addressing the country's problems (at the expense of the poor). He said committee member MP Masood Haider: The any deduction from the salaries of state employees outside the 2016 budget law, which provided for the deduction of 3% of the Iraqi state, the salaries of the whole, is illegal and a violation of the law, noting that legally the government can not deduct more than stipulated in the 2016 budget 
    and added Haidar, that any deduction if that happens, it is not acceptable under any pretext whatsoever, stressing that it is unacceptable that the problems are handled from the pockets of the poor in Iraq and we are wary of doing so.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:59 am