Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil falls on fears of hurricane Erma impact on oil shipments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil falls on fears of hurricane Erma impact on oil shipments Empty Oil falls on fears of hurricane Erma impact on oil shipments

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Sep 2017, 3:12 am

[size=30]Oil falls on fears of hurricane Erma impact on oil shipments[/size]
    07/09/2017 10:41 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Oil falls on fears of hurricane Erma impact on oil shipments Font_decrease  Oil falls on fears of hurricane Erma impact on oil shipments Font_enlarge
     Oil falls on fears of hurricane Erma impact on oil shipments Thumbnail.php?file=58ea400ec461882f508b4575_353380460
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Oil fell on Thursday on fears of disruption of oil shipments to and from America due to hurricane Erma in the Caribbean as well as the start of Libyan recovery after a period of unrest.[/rtl]

[rtl]But prices have received support from rising demand in the US as refineries in the Gulf Coast resumed work after Hurricane Harvey struck the region less than two weeks ago.[/rtl]

[rtl]WTI fell 14 cents to $ 49.02 a barrel by 0660 GMT, but is still near a three-week high of the previous session.[/rtl]

[rtl]London Brent crude <CLc1> fell 26 cents to $ 53.94 a barrel, although it is still close to the May highs and reached the previous session.[/rtl]

[rtl]Oil facilities in the Gulf Coast region are gradually recovering from the devastating effects of Hurricane Harvey, which hit Louisiana and Texas nearly two weeks ago, and shut down important infrastructure in the heart of the US oil and gas sector.[/rtl]

[rtl]As of Wednesday, about 3.8 million barrels of refineries' daily production capacity or about 20 percent was idle, although a range of refineries as well as oil trading ports began to resume operations.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 9:49 pm