Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: We will not allow any military intervention in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: We will not allow any military intervention in Iraq Empty Parliamentary Security: We will not allow any military intervention in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Sep 2017, 2:57 am

Parliamentary Security: We will not allow any military intervention in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The parliamentary security and defense committee on Thursday warned against the Turkish parliament's intention to authorize its army to carry out military operations in Iraq.
    "We reject the Turkish military intervention in Iraq in any way and consider it a blatant interference if the Turkish parliament votes on the resolution," Majid al-Gharawi, a member of the security and defense committee, told the Journal News.
    "The Kurdistan referendum is an internal Iraqi matter and we do not allow military intervention in Iraqi territory."
    He pointed out that "the Turkish intervention opens the way for other countries to intervene in the Iraqi issue, and can not accept the entry of the referendum arguments," stressing at the same time his refusal to hold a referendum called by the President of the Kurdistan region (outgoing) Massoud Barzani in the region next Monday.
    He pointed out that "Iraq asked the Turkish side to withdraw its forces from the north of Sinjar and does not allow the presence of Agni on Iraqi territory, especially that the elimination of the organization calling for the terrorist is within reach.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 8:13 am