Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel asks Germany to supply it with submarines capable of launching nuclear missiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel asks Germany to supply it with submarines capable of launching nuclear missiles Empty Israel asks Germany to supply it with submarines capable of launching nuclear missiles

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Oct 2017, 4:52 am

Israel asks Germany to supply it with submarines capable of launching nuclear missiles

11:35 - 11/10/2017

Israel asks Germany to supply it with submarines capable of launching nuclear missiles %D8%BA%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%AE%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Israeli newspapers Yediot Aharonot and Die Zeitel reported Wednesday that in the context of a request to supply the three additional submarines, Israel has provided specific specifications, including increasing the length of the submarines by several meters, for unclear reasons.
    In the case of submarines, Israel is being investigated for allegedly paying bribes to secure the tender for the Tyssenkrupp complex, suspicions of senior Israeli officials.
    According to Yedioth Ahronoth, these special specifications mean that these submarines, if built according to Israeli demand, can launch missiles with nuclear warheads and from long distances.
    The request by Israeli security ministry officials, including Navy representatives, raised the belief that the aim was to ensure that submarines were able to launch missiles capable of carrying conventional and nuclear warheads for a long range, by ensuring greater confidentiality of the source Launch.
    She added that Israel's clandestine demand may be the reason the Israeli security establishment changed its position on opposing the deal by buying three additional submarines initially in 2014 to support and approve the deal. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 9:05 am