Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revolutionary Guards: missiles capable of destroying Israel in 7 minutes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revolutionary Guards: missiles capable of destroying Israel in 7 minutes Empty Revolutionary Guards: missiles capable of destroying Israel in 7 minutes

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Mar 2017, 2:42 am

[size=32]
    Revolutionary Guards: missiles capable of destroying Israel in 7 minutes[/size]
     Revolutionary Guards: missiles capable of destroying Israel in 7 minutes 58b82a7cc46188bb788b4590

Twilight News    

14 Hours Ago

Twilight News / confirmed military adviser to the commander of the Corps' Quds "of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Brigadier General Ahmad Karim Port Thursday, March 2 / March, his country 's readiness to respond to any military attack on" the same force. " 
    Pour cream and pointed out that all the important centers in Israel, have been identified and will be destroyed long - range missiles within 7 minutes and 30 seconds, if Iran was attacked. 
    During a ceremony held in the city , "Bandar Abbas," noted Brigadier Iran, the Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei 's statement, when he said that "Iran would respond to any attack by the same level," he added, of course, the "America did not specify any level so far and it can say that it does not have the courage and the courage and the ability to do so. " 
    Said Karim Port: "Iran is capable of Tel Aviv and Haifa settlement with the ground within 7 minutes, if it was required, not laughing at it, and all of our cities ready for such operations and to teach the Zionist entity and its allies so" ... "If any country launched a missile toward Iran, all the centers of that country by our target missile, as such operations will be carried out by us in accordance with the decision of the national Security Council, and the signing of the General commander of the armed forces. " 
    He said military expert: " The enemy is constantly screaming that the military option is on the table, so why does not activate military choice? How long must remain on the table?".

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:41 pm