Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran to address "obstacles" to export gas to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran to address "obstacles" to export gas to Iraq Empty Iran to address "obstacles" to export gas to Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:47 am

Iran to address "obstacles" to export gas to Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Executive Director of the National Gas Company of Iran Hamid Reza Iraqi, on the treatment of financial constraints to the process of exporting gas to Iraq, pointing to the supply of about 10 million cubic meters per day through a pipeline to Baghdad.

"The process of exporting gas to Iraq will begin soon through the Shalamjah border area in southwestern Iran," an Iraqi told Fars news agency. "The possibility of exporting 7 million cubic meters of gas per day to Basra through the region."

"The Iranian national gas company, has developed an export station and facilities in Basra and there are no problems in the start of the export operation of the province in southern Iraq," adding that "Iran supplies about 10 million cubic meters per day through a pipeline to Baghdad."

Iran signed a memorandum of understanding with Iraq in 2009, which turned into a final agreement two years later, under which it undertakes to export 20-25 million cubic meters of gas per day to feed Al-Mansour and Al-Sadr electric stations in Baghdad.

In 2015, Iran signed another export contract with Iraq, which supplies 25-40 million cubic meters of gas per day to feed the Shatt al-Basra plant. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 1:44 am