Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq denies the existence of obstacles in the export of oil to Lebanon and is studying the payment p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq denies the existence of obstacles in the export of oil to Lebanon and is studying the payment p Empty Iraq denies the existence of obstacles in the export of oil to Lebanon and is studying the payment p

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Jun 2021, 6:30 am

Iraq denies the existence of obstacles in the export of oil to Lebanon and is studying the payment process

•  Time: 06/28/2021 09:36:12

•  Reading: 403 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Government spokesman Hassan Nazim announced that "there are no obstacles in the file of oil exports to Lebanon," noting that "there are still arrangements and technical measures on the Lebanese side."
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Nazim said, "There are no obstacles in the oil export file to Lebanon, and a bank account has been opened in Lebanon, and there are still technical arrangements and measures from the Lebanese side."
    He added that "the issue is over on our side, and the opening of bank credits is easier and the method of payment will be easy, and there are measures that will be taken in a timely manner regarding the type of currencies."
    He added, "The Iraqi decision is to help Lebanon in this crisis, and it is important that we work to transport oil as quickly as possible, and trucks are the fastest way."
    Nazim pointed out that "Iraq agrees to export oil to Lebanon in exchange for medical and hotel services, and that the Iraqi government will not hesitate to help Lebanon and its people."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:43 am